Monday, March 12, 2012

The Hardware Societe

The Hardware Societe, hands down the BEST, I say... THE BEST! the best Brunch I've ever had (as far as I remember) in my life so far. I had to wait for a good 45 minutes to get a seat, but it was worth the leg-sores!

I'm not sure if you can make a reservation in advance, but I recommend you to do that if you can. This is a must-go place when you're visiting Melbourne!

The Hardware Societe, Melbourne


Le Brunch Menu @ The Hardware Societe

Pastries display. Looks like their pastries are out-sourced

Delish Lamb!

Chicken Terrine. Was good, but not my favorite.

Scallops with chorizos and balsamic dressing. NOM!

Come and eat here! Great flavour, tasty, fresh stuff... Did I mention super delicious? I'm not exaggerating!

Address:
The Hardware Societe
118  - 120 Hardware St
Melbourne, VIC 3000

Telephone:
03 9078 5992

No comments:

Post a Comment