Friday, March 16, 2012

La Belle Miette's Macarons ^_^

What does Miette mean anyway? Does it matter? Ummm... Maybe not so much after I entered this cute, magical little enchanted shop... FULL of adorable macarons, pastel boxes and vintage looking dessert plates! 

La Belle Miette seems to be one of Melbourne's talk of town; few friends of mine have urged me to try some of their macarons before I go back home to Indonesia... And so I did, one day, after a hefty brunch at The Hardware Societe, with 2 of my lovely girlfriends. We shared FIVE macarons... FIVE! Unfortunately, I don't know why I did not take photos of all the macarons we had... 

But this I can say, La Belle Miette's macarons are GOOD! Their macarons are not as rich tasting as those of Laduree's; Miette's macarons are flavorful yet lighter and subtler in taste. I remember we had 1 Raspberry, 2 Champagne, 1 Cherry Blossom (my favorite), and 1 Caramel. 





Address:
30 Hardware Lane
Melbourne, VIC 3000

Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment