Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Union Plaza Senayan

Wonderful day! T'was sunny out and I was filled with just amount of adrenaline to excite myself. I was very hungry that afternoon, and the fact that I managed to get a table at Union restaurant at Plaza Senayan, ahh... just made my day! I mean, it's been the rage of the town lately and it seems that I was the only one who has not yet tried out their infamous Red Velvet Cake.

So here goes what I had that day

Fresh Lime Juice

Boston Chowder

Soft Shell Crab Salad

Snapper

Mini Wagyu Burger

Red Velvet Cake

Okay... To be fair, the wonderful atmosphere at Union got me a little bit high at that time... Hence, whatever I had that day seemed so delish and perfect. But to be honest, if I am really listening to my tastebuds, I would say that the food was good, but not great. Since my first visit to Union, I've made several more trips here just to try out the other menu they offer, and I think that there are other dishes on their menu that taste better than whatever I had during my first visit to Union.

 And yep, you bet, the best part has got to be Union's Red Velvet Cake. HEAVENLY!

Address:
Union
Plaza Senayan, 1st Fl Unit Sogo (Beside Starbucks)
Jl. Asia Afrika no. 8, Jakarta

Phone: (021) 5790 5861-3

No comments:

Post a Comment