Monday, November 29, 2010

Trattoria @ Mega Kuningan

Trattoria at Mega Kuningan... What can I say, I was only here for less than 30 mins, barely finished an order of pizza and beer, and was served by a rude waitress... I doubt all of these points would provide me a basis to give an impartial review on this Italian restaurant.

Location wise, Trattoria is located at The East Building, Mega Kuningan. Relatively easy to find, in my opinion. Once I entered the restaurant, it sort of gave me a really nice cosy and warm feeling. It's very spacious, and the atmosphere was perfect for a chit-chat, some tid-bits and a glass of cocktail. Yea.. I guess SS must've read my mind; I was forced to get a beer.

As we just had Carl Jr's earlier that night, we were still pretty stuffed to order anything more than a pizza. This visit was purely intentional, really; to satisfy our curiosity after reading Jen'z Corner who was very pleased with Trattoria. And when we called the restaurant, the host mentioned that the non-smoking area was fully booked, which only furthered our intention to try this eats.

Prosciutto e Funghi Pizza @ IDR 59.000




Despite being full, I still managed to gobble almost 3 slices of pizza, which  could only imply that the pizza was good ;P. Or maybe I was just greedy... On the pizza, it was sophisticated and light. Unlike many other pizzas which have tons of cheese and toppings on them, Trattoria's pizza was thin crisp and topped with "just" amount of condiments, cheese and meat/veggie. I wouldn't say that Trattoria is stingy this way, but it's probably more of the philosophical side that they believe in. For me, at least, it was perfect :)

I think I would visit Trattoria again in the future. Next time, with an empty stomach.

Address:
The East Building, Lobby Ground Floor #1-10
Jl. Lingkar Mega Kuningan kav. E.3.2
Tel: (021) 5793 8574


No comments:

Post a Comment