Saturday, March 10, 2012

The GOODS Dept at Plaza Indonesia

I have been REALLY skeptical about this not so new restaurant located right down at Plaza Indonesia, @theGOODSdept, which I will simply type as The Goods Dept from now on. Combining a bistro/cafe and a boutique, The Goods Dept brings dining experience to whole new level. 

Yes I was skeptical. A cafe and a shop? How good can the food be? However, after hearing some ravenous reviews about the burger at The Goods Dept, I finally decided to try 'em out for my own. It felt weird initially, at least to me, having the feeling that people were window shopping not only at the goods sold, but also at me who happens to be chilling (and man handling the burger) with some of my friends at the cafe. But, once I got a bite at the coffee rub burger, I somehow didn't care if people were watching me at all! Yes, it's that good! It's tasty, juicy, tender yet firm, and just the right thickness for my mouth to bite into!

Since my first visit to The Goods Dept, I've been back for a few other times to try out some of their other foods and drinks.. And as this is my first post on The Goods Dept, I will make a review and have the pictures of the food I had at The Goods Dept on another post.

Ciao for now!



Passionfruit Iced Tea

Coffee Rub Burger

JUICY!

I'm coming back for sure!

Address:
The Goods Dept
Plaza Indonesia Extension, 4th Fl

Phone:
(021) 2992 3628

No comments:

Post a Comment