Friday, November 5, 2010

99 Restaurant (Ranch Market)

Already my second visit this time! I think I am fond of this place, hehehe ^_^. And by that, I mean I would rather have a chit-chat and munch-much at 99 Restaurant rather than Social House, which by the way, I think is overrated!

How do I even begin  describing this restaurant, it consists of various parts that give off different feelings/impressions. Sometimes you'll feel like you are in a jungle/garden, at home, at a nice cosy cafe... Oh man, I guess you would just have to visit 99 Restaurant to find out :p One obvious feature would be that unlike many other restaurants you see in a shopping mall, 99 Restaurant does not enclose all of its dining space. Yes, please beware of people-watching people outside the restaurants :p (I sometimes people-watch when I'm bored...).

The menu itself consists of many, MANY, kinds of food to choose from. What do you feel like eating today? Japanese? Italian? American? or Indonesian? They seem to serve almost everything you could possibly are craving for. World-food, eh? Not to mention the dessert and beverage, they have tons to choose from! This is definitely an advantage! I mean, not many restaurants actually have this many varieties of food. And even if they do, chances are the food sucks... Not the case with 99 Restaurant though!

As I was not particularly hungry that night, I decided that I'd order something that I could share with; luckily one of my friends was on a diet and he agreed (He ate 6 slices of pizza though... so much for going on a diet :p). We loved the pizza. Love Love. My other friends ordered Indonesian fried rice. Huge HUGE portion! In addition to the fried rice are a fried chicken thigh, two satays, a fried egg, a couple of kerupuk and... I guess that's it..? Or maybe there's something else, but I forgot :p The fried rice looked really delish.. yea it looked delish cos I was too full to have a bite :(


Beefeater Pizza; IDR 79.000

This Brownie Layer Cake is good... good... yum....my...!

Brownie Layer Cake; IDR 30.000++?

I couldn't get a nice picture of the drinks. But I have to tell you that their signature drinks are great! Between the mango and pomegranate drink, mango wins! :D

Overall, I think that 99 Restaurant is somewhat similar to Gourmet World at Kemang. Both serve great food and they definitely offer a good space/atmosphere for me to hang around ^_^ comfortably, happily!

Address: 
Grand Indonesia Shopping Town
East Mall, LG Floor
Jl. M.H. Thamrin Kav. I
Jakarta Pusat
Tel: (021) 2358 1199

Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment