Saturday, September 25, 2010

Gourmet World

One day, I got myself a Pro Series Kitchen Aid in red. UBER COOL! UBER HAPPY!
One day, I broke it :( I felt so so SO stupid! ARGH!

One day,  SS took me to Pantry Magic over at Kemang to fix it! Happy again :D
And on that day, we had dinner at Gourmet World, which I believe goes by the other name, Gourmet Garage. 

I suspect that Gourmet World, which by the way is located at Kemang, might be affiliated with Ranch Market 99 as they kiiind ooofff share an entrance. To be exact, there is a stairway in the middle of the supermarket that leads to the restaurant. Gourmet World, in my memory, is divided into a few sections. Three I believe; Japanese, Western, and Italian. So by now all of you must've guessed what kind of food Gourmet World serves ;) 

Penne Arabiata with Chorizo


Chorizo! I LOVE Chorizzooo! This was our favorite dish that night!

Chicken Quesadilla


The avocado and tomato salsa is really yummy!

Pulled Pork's Ribs Sandwich
The fries reminded me of Popeye's Cajun Fries! Delishh! The sandwich, however, was my least favorite dish that night.

I also ordered a glass of Iced Peach Tea, which I believe is a blend of pureed peach and iced tea! I am so glad Gourmet World doesn't feed its customers artificial peach syrups!

Overall, we had a pleasant experience over at Gourmet World. I have to say that the place is, like many other   hangout places in Kemang, quite cozy - wooden furnitures, dim lighting, sofas etc. I am not sure, though, if it is one of those days when everything feels right... But I will definitely go back there again! (To try their buffalo wings!!)



Address:
Jl. Kemang Raya No. 66
Jakarta, Indonesia, 12720
Tel: (021) 71907875
E-mail: info@gourmet.co.id

Website:
http://www.bon-appetit.biz/index.php?content=theme1&id=441&tipe=pr


No comments:

Post a Comment