Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Japanese Strawberry Shortcake Re-Visited

Ugh.. it's so sad that writing has become such a pain for me :( Oh yesterday.... Well anw, as I've mentioned in my very first post on Japanese Strawberry Shortcake, I was not satisfied with it.
So, after a LOOONNNG LOOOOONG LOOOONNNG time... I finally had another shot at Japanese Strawberry Shortcake. It turned out to be better... but I'm still not satisfied.. I'm still looking for the perfect sponge cake.. help, anyone???

The mascarpone whipped cream frosting, however, is DIVINE!  I added a bit of gelatin just to make sure that it's gonna be extra sturdy.. which, I don't think is necessary actually. Tee hee.

Recipe adapted minimally from Gourmet Baking's
Thanks Bertha :D

Japanese Strawberry Shortcake

No comments:

Post a Comment