Friday, October 1, 2010

5 Ingredients Nutella Brownies

I was so bored, and was itching to BAKE... but I was also lazy at the same time =_= SO! I figured that this will be a great chance to try out Abby Dodge's 4 Ingredients Nutella Fudge Brownies that I stumbled upon through savorysweetlife

Making brownies couldn't be simpler!!
Mine, however, turned out a bit dry. Maybe I baked them for too long? But then again I've always had this problem with brownies! Ugh... I feel like giving up already :( 


5 Ingredients Nutella Fudge Brownies, makes 12
Recipe adapted from savorysweetlife, original recipe by Abby Dodge

Ingredients:
1/4 cup melted chocolate (I added in place of Nutella)
1/4 cup Nutella
1 large egg
5 tbsp AP Flour
1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts (I omitted)

Directions:
1. Heat the oven to 350F/180C. Line a 12-cup mini muffin pan with paper/foil liners.

2. Whisk the melted chocolate, Nutella and egg until smooth and well blended. Add the flour and whisk until blended.

3. Spoon the batter into the prepared pans/liners, filling about 3/4 full. Sprinkle with the chopped hazelnuts.

4. Bake for about 11 - 12 mins, until a pick comes out with a wet, gooey crumbs. Cool on a rack. Serve immediately or store at room temperature for up to 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment