Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Beppu Menkan

Not at all excited about this particular restaurant, Beppu Menkan... Beppu Menkan is a Japanese restaurant (obvious enough from its name) that, I believe, specializes in ramen. Or at least they try to specialize.... It's just like the other Sushi Tei, you know what I mean? except that... I don't know, I think there's no exception. They're equally not-that-good. Umm...Yea...

So, I went to Beppu Menkan with my BELOVED girl-friend, yes there is a dash in between girl and friend, at Mal Taman Anggrek to grab a quick lunch before head to the job fair at Binus. Indeed, it was a really quick lunch! They served the food in, I believe, under 7 minutes! Hahaha.. that's the only good part! It's good for a quick lunch, when you're chased by your work/colleagues/boss :p

Lydia had the spicy chicken ramen, I forgot its name...Apparently she has been to Beppu Menkan for quite a few times cos she didn't even look at the menu.


And I had the Gindara Teriyaki


I don't like the food :( The fish was tough, and you can tell that they use lousy seasonings/soy sauce... and ugh, just take a look at the salad!! Especially the dressing... eww... Enough about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment