Friday, December 28, 2012

Brunch at Cork and Screw Plaza Indonesia

Not that excited about this post. All I can say is, Cork & Screw Plaza Indonesia serves really bad brunch. Or at least what I ordered were BAD! Food, both the Full Breakfast and the Panini, was bland and most importantly, the strawberries they served were rotten if not fresh!

To be fair, however, I recall having a decent brunch at Cork & Screw Plaza Indonesia 1-2 years ago. If I had remembered correctly, I had their steak with hashbrowns, or something similiar to that. It was not bad, really. But, it's a pity that a restaurant with such reputation as Cork & Screw is willing to screw up its image just to save a penny or two on strawberries -_-!

Full Breakfast

Panini

Rotten Strawberries
I really can't say anything good about my brunch experience at Cork & Screw Plaza Indonesia. To be honest, none of their food (brunch/lunch/dinner) was impressive enough for me to want to go back there. Except, maybe, their duck confit salad.

Address:

Plaza Indonesia
1st Floor #127-AD
Jl. M. H. Thamrin 28-30

Telephone:
021-3199 6659


No comments:

Post a Comment