Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mart 130 - Brunch by the Tram Stop

I remember this was the first place Anzela took me to for a sunny lovely brunch on the day I arrived Melbourne. Unlike other restaurants, Mart 130 is interestingly located right by a Tram stop somewhere in Melbourne, near a beach I reckon. 

I had poached egg with chorizos in tomato sauce... Ermm, kind of similar to a Spanish dish, Huevos Rancheros I believe? Although my dish came out to look quite tantalizing for my tastebuds, it didn't really taste that exceptional... Or maybe I was just experiencing jet lag at that time? Hence my tastebuds were not functioning properly as ordered by my biological clock that I was supposed to still be sleeping at that time?

Aside from the food, Mart 130 has, in my opinion, an almost fantastic view overlooking patches of greens and blue skies at their outdoor dining area. Perfect spot to hang around in your sunnies on a lazy sunday afternoon, sipping a cup of coffee accompanied by good friends or simply a good book :)

Oh and... OZ food is SUPER EXPENSIVE! I curbed on ordering fancy drinks to make up for my hearty dishes!






Address:
Mart 130
107A Canterbury Road, Middle Park, Melbourne
Victoria, Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment